on the contrary the beautiful people are still treated well by society. beauty is a powerful thing and this is ironic coming from someone whose follower count are based on how she looks. maybe I'm angry though because I was bullied for my weight in highschool and society still treats me like crap because I'm not "beautiful"
1) I’ve never discussed my follower count, so it could be less than you think
2) I don’t think people only follow me for that
3) I get insulted every single day at work by other women no matter how nice I treat them
4) I was bullied at school also over how I looked
5) I’m not saying I am beautiful, I’m talking about how society treats people, I mean on popular show ‘I’m a Celebrity’ Amy Willerton was bullied by the other women and given no right to an opinion because she was in their eyes ‘beautiful’, so they treated her like shit over thier own insecurities. I have female friends who hate other girls and you ask why and they don’t even have a reason, they haven’t even spoken, they just ‘don’t like’ them, then when you look at the girl she is extremely pretty.
All in all I think it’s more, stop being mean based on appearance, whether ugly or beautiful. Either way it is shallow. Either way it is wrong.